The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon PC wide angle lenses

aboudd

I am finishing my transition from Nikon to Canon and I have two Nikon P.C. shift lenses left from my Nikon kit, the 28MM 3.5 PC and the 35MM 2.8 PC. The 28MM is in particularly beautiful shape. I bought it as new old stock two years ago and it doesn't have a mark on it, call it a 10/10. The 35MM is also super clean, I would rate it 9.5/10. Both have caps. I would like to sell them as a pair. The price is $790 net to me.

I also have a 24MM 2.8 AI'd lens. The work was done by John White. It is a great compact. This one I would rate an 8/10. There is a little paint weat on the lens barrel but the glass is excellent, focus is smooth and there is no oil on the blades. This one is a bargain at $150.

Inquire to [email protected].