The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon D600 package

aboudd

Finishing my transition from Nikon to Canon, which was done so I could use the Canon TS-E lenses. I am offering up my Nikon D600, in near-new condition, USA version purchased new from Nikon authorized dealer Service Photo in Baltimore. Purchase date 9/19/12. All manuals, receipt, accessories, etc. Spare Nikon battery. L bracket, Optech wrist strap (the Nikon neck strap is unopened), and SLR silicone dot on the release button. Less than 3500 clicks on the camera.

The files from the camera are spectacular. DxO rates the sensor second only to the D800, that is quite a testament.
Lenses:
Nikon 85MM 1.8G lens, as new with box, caps and hood, purchased new at B&H 9/24/12. Nikon 35MM F2.0 AFD. Excellent condition, box, caps and optional hood.

At this time I am selling this only as a package, not in a la carte sales. I am not interested in trades. Package price is $2550.00 FIRM.

You will not be disappointed
Inquire to [email protected]

Payment by check, ACH, wire, postal M.O., ppal add 3%
Shipping by FEDEX ground CONUS.

Last edited: