The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Snow [FREE]

Shashin

Snow to any kind of home. Local pickup only. Described by international news organizations as "historic" and "rare." While supplies last. Don't miss out on this seasonal offer--once its gone, it is gone.

lamlux

What's your lowest price plz shipped free, priority, to some random country outside the USA.

D&A

Beware, it's a scam! Shashin's acc't has been hacked. It's obvious...Shashin would never offer anything for free...LOL! In fact I've never seen him offer anything on the FS boards.
That's a dead givesway.
Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

pcb_dpi

Could you please ship internationally, and label it a "gift?" Pretty please?

Snow to any kind of home. Local pickup only. Described by international news organizations as "historic" and "rare." While supplies last. Don't miss out on this seasonal offer--once its gone, it is gone.

Shashin

Boy, you guys are a tough sell. I will not ship, but I will leave it out along the driveway--help yourself. If you prefer yellow, I have a dog and so I think I can get what you want.

lamlux

Boy, you guys are a tough sell. I will not ship, but I will leave it out along the driveway--help yourself. If you prefer yellow, I have a dog and so I think I can get what you want.
The days you wonder "what is the real difference between the 12" and the 21" models :facesmack:

Albino_BlacMan

Are their any reviews on this snow out yet? I heard the AF isn't that good, so I was thinking of waiting for next year's model but this is a pretty good price. Do you think they could fix that a firmware update?

Shashin

Are their any reviews on this snow out yet? I heard the AF isn't that good, so I was thinking of waiting for next year's model but this is a pretty good price. Do you think they could fix that a firmware update?
This snow is bound to become a classic. The blizzard has been reviewed by many--has not been one like this in a long time.

Shashin

The days you wonder "what is the real difference between the 12" and the 21" models :facesmack:
But it easier to get into the corners with the 12". Ironically, when I ordered this snow blower, the delivery was delayed because of a snow storm. I also ordered 200' of extension cables. That is how I know my driveway is 225' long. :facesmack:

Shashin

Beware, it's a scam! Shashin's acc't has been hacked. It's obvious...Shashin would never offer anything for free...LOL! In fact I've never seen him offer anything on the FS boards.
That's a dead givesway.
Dave (D&A)
Trust me, this is no joke. Right now, you might be right about the free offer; I might be ready to pay to have it taken away.

D&A

Trust me, this is no joke. Right now, you might be right about the free offer; I might be ready to pay to have it taken away.
That's what scammer do. They plead innocence and play the role of the victim. The scammer is probably on a lounge chair in the tropics, sipping their drink and soliciting sympathy for their plight (with snow) while on their new 128 GB ipad ....while the real Shashin has to deal with a mountain of snow and digging himself out which willl take hours of work.

Shashin (the real one), I can sympathize with you...having experienced the same thing in Boston with only a shovel and my bare hands to dig my car out.

Seriously, hope the ordeal with the snow doesn't becomes all too much. It can get quite tiring having to deal with it after a while.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

Shashin

Boy, I am glad I posted this. It looks like you for-salers are tired of looking at camera gear. LOL

Jonathan

Shashin I see you're also in Maine like me. Curious what part. I managed to get my roof cleaned off today. We got 32" where I am. WOW.:cool: