The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica m9p (chrome) + 50 Lux ASPH (chrome)

JPizzzle

Hi everyone,
I've decided to sell my leica kit to help pay for an engagement ring for my long-term girlfriend. Very excited as there are not many other reasons for why I would sell this amazing setup!

So, Let me give you all some info.

Leica m9p: I'm the second owner. I had the original m9 upgraded to the "p" back in July. The camera has approximately 6600 actuations and is in MINT condition. The only blemish that I see is a small scratch on the bottom plate that I included a photo of. I have all the boxes and paperwork and will include the chrome thumbsup. Asking $5000

Leica Summilux 50mm ASPH chrome: I bought the lens with the m9 from the same owner. It has been CLA'd by leica within the last year and has no dust or scratches on the lens. The outside of the lens has some light marks under the hood, which leica states was due to dust and what not getting trapped underneath over time. The lens came with the digital coding and is marvelous. I have all the boxes and paperwork. Asking $3600

I am located in Philadelphia, Pa for anyone who wishes to come and see the camera/lens in person (in my doorman secured lobby). I will accept paypal purchase with the buyer paying the 3% fee plus shipping or cash in person.

Thanks!

Jean-Pierre

P.S. The lens and camera have been calibrated to each other by Leica.

Last edited:

blimey

nice!

I had to make the same sacrifice but in turn I was rewarded with the chrome m9p. albeit, the ring was a lot more than the m9 but it was a nice gesture.

algrove

Now that recent comments suggest earliest M-240 deliveries will be delayed until early May (could be later) you should have a sale for it soon. Actually your price might be too low, IMHO.

JPizzzle

Update:
Lens is under Passport warranty until 8/31/13 and had it's CLA done in 2/12. I will also include a B+W 46mm MRC 103M ND Filter ($70 value).

I will include a brown half case with the M9p, along with the Leica neoprene case and the EP1S thumbs up ($168 value).