The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: (CAN) Nikon AF-S 28mm f/1.8G MINT

Roel

For sale is a MINT Nikon 28mm f/1.8G - it was purchased from an authorized Nikon Canada dealer. It is perfect shape with clean and blemish free glass - plus it functions perfectly. You cannot tell this lens apart from a new one.

It is a sharp copy and required no focus adjustment on my former D600. I have sold all of my other Nikon gear so I no longer require this lens (I am using mirrorless cameras for my work now).

All original accessories that came with the lens are included in this sale:

- original box
- front/rear Nikon caps
- soft case
- hood
- manual

Price is $575.00 (Canadian or US dollars) which includes insured shipping within Canada or to the USA. I accept Paypal or Email Money Transfer (Canada)

Please contact me via private message or at [email protected] if you are interested or wish to purchase.

I am happy to send images of the lens - I also have references here, on Fred Miranda's site (username is "Roel") and also, on that big auction site (username is "roelphotography").

Last edited: