The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Superb OLYMPUS kit with 3 TOP lenses

docdave37

I am selling the following kit. Condition is flawless with NO problems. The camera has less than 200 shutter actuations. The lenses have all been tested and are superior examples with no front focus or back focus issues.

Olympus E-PL5 Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera

Panasonic Lumix G Micro 4/3 LEICA DG SUMMILUX 25mm f/1.4 Leica Aspherical Lens. With hood and pouch.

Panasonic 7-14mm f/4.0 Micro Four Thirds Lens. with pouch

Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-50mm F3.5-6.3
( lens hood for this lens included.)

Gariz half-case, dark brown

Extra OLYMPUS battery ( NOT aftermarket brand )

8GB Flash-Air wi-fi Toshiba card

All other cords, external flash unit, and manuals included, along with original boxes.

This represents about $2700 worth of technology.

My price is $1999 plus postage. I accept all forms of payment, but prefer PayPal. I have sold many items on this site. I also have been on ebay since 1995 (seller name docdave37) with a 100% rating. Never an issue.

Thank you. Please contact me at my email if interested:

[email protected]

Thank you.

DAVE

Last edited:

docdave37

I am making one more attempt for a quick sale.

I will reduce the price to $1899. I think that's a pretty good price for virtually brand new quality equipment. The lenses are simply sensational.

Thank you!

Dave