The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Like New Ricoh GRD IV with 2GB SD Card

jmooney

I have for sale a practically new Ricoh GRD IV. I purchased this camera new about a month and a half ago and have taken about 47 shots with it. It's a really wonderful camera but I just haven't been using it and I hate to see it just sitting there. It's in brand new condition and comes with all accessories and paperwork and I'm included a 2 GB Sandisk Extreme III SD card. All the buyer has to do is charge the battery and start clicking away!

DSC_0301 by jmooney776, on Flickr

DSC_0302 by jmooney776, on Flickr

DSC_0303 by jmooney776, on Flickr

DSC_0304 by jmooney776, on Flickr

DSC_0305 by jmooney776, on Flickr

DSC_0306 by jmooney776, on Flickr

Asking $475 shipped in the US. Outside the lower 48 please contact me for a shipping price.

PayPal only please. Sold AS-IS. I'm happy to answer questions. I usually ship the same day you pay or the next day. Shipping is usually USPS Priority Mail.