The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Instant studio Prfoto mono Backs frame

gogopix

Subscriber
For someone interested in a really good basic studio set, I have the Profoto 600R compact kit; 2 mono 600w receiver pocketwizard stobes umbrella, stand and carrying case. Use only in my house .
I am including a pocket wizard transmitter/Rx, a nice 20 foot frame kit (to 10-12' I think Already used a 20' paper roll on it) and 2 backs blue and grey 12x20.
This was my home studio and was great, simple and reliable with any camera with a hot shoe.
The frame comes with a carrying case, so fits all in a car for travel, though I didn't do that.
These Profotos have been discontinued (P..ing contest with PW I think) and are well thought of and sought by many . There may be 3-4 hours on the bulbs, maybe a few hundred shots.

I apologize to someone who asked last year if I was selling but I wasn't ready then. BTW, just the 600R kit has been selling for $1500.

I REALLY want to sell together. The frame isn't the greatest, but I used THAT on the road with a professional and we had a 9 hour shoot with a 20" roll no problem with groups from 3 to 10. I then bought the canvas backdrops and they are pretty good. The frame is telescoping and goes from 10-20 feet in all pretty flexible and light to carry. BTW, we used his lights, not the ones for sale here. those have not been out of the house.

$1600. for everything. Ground shipping on me (it is a bit bulky)

Regards
Victor

gogopix

Subscriber
no interest??

how about $1400

or $1100 for the profoto kit??

uh oh

spelled PROFOTO wrong so anyone looking would miss
oh well, maybe tomorrow Ill repost

gogopix

Subscriber
I hate bumps
Gotta add something

So, how about $1200 for everything. Remember this is the Monos (2), the Pocket wizard transmitter, receivers built in, the 10x20 ft frame (portable) and 2 backdrops, and a signed 8x10 standing in front of everything!!!

Why am I doing this? Temporary insanity! :eek: