Site Sponsors

Thread: Instant studio Prfoto mono Backs frame

Post Thanks / Like

Instant studio Prfoto mono Backs frame

For someone interested in a really good basic studio set, I have the Profoto 600R compact kit; 2 mono 600w receiver pocketwizard stobes umbrella, stand and carrying case. Use only in my house .
    I am including a pocket wizard transmitter/Rx, a nice 20 foot frame kit (to 10-12' I think Already used a 20' paper roll on it) and 2 backs blue and grey 12x20.
    This was my home studio and was great, simple and reliable with any camera with a hot shoe.
    The frame comes with a carrying case, so fits all in a car for travel, though I didn't do that.
    These Profotos have been discontinued (P..ing contest with PW I think) and are well thought of and sought by many . There may be 3-4 hours on the bulbs, maybe a few hundred shots.

I apologize to someone who asked last year if I was selling but I wasn't ready then. BTW, just the 600R kit has been selling for $1500.

I REALLY want to sell together. The frame isn't the greatest, but I used THAT on the road with a professional and we had a 9 hour shoot with a 20" roll no problem with groups from 3 to 10. I then bought the canvas backdrops and they are pretty good. The frame is telescoping and goes from 10-20 feet in all pretty flexible and light to carry. BTW, we used his lights, not the ones for sale here. those have not been out of the house.

$1600. for everything. Ground shipping on me (it is a bit bulky)

Regards
    Victor

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Instant studio Prfoto mono Backs frame

no interest??

how about $1400

or $1100 for the profoto kit??

uh oh

spelled PROFOTO wrong so anyone looking would miss
    oh well, maybe tomorrow Ill repost

Post Thanks / Like

I hate bumps
    Gotta add something

So, how about $1200 for everything. Remember this is the Monos (2), the Pocket wizard transmitter, receivers built in, the 10x20 ft frame (portable) and 2 backdrops, and a signed 8x10 standing in front of everything!!!

Why am I doing this? Temporary insanity!

Post Thanks / Like

Pm sent