The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Wide "M" lenses, Voightlaender - Zeiss

gogopix

Subscriber
I have a mess of wides. ALL are unmounted, only the VL 21mm was taken out to fit in the case (I was told some didn't fit from Cameraquest; this does.
All the rest are NEW IN BOX! I never took out, I just checked color so I am not included to take out to photograph. I am know here and the lenses, when I say they are new, are new.

I only have case for 21mm Voightlaender.

I only have Viewfinder for the 25mm (though if you bought the 21mm they are the same, and you could use the case for the lens not on the camera

I have a Contax zeiss 21mm viewfinder that can be used with either the Skopar below or the Biogon, but I'll sell separately (It is why I didn't buy thye VL viewfinder for 21mm
so, what are they. prices in brackets are what they sell now new.

21mm 2.8 Biogon (1450) $1100
21mm Viewfinder Contax (?) $200
21mm Color Skopar VL with CASE (419) $350
25mm Color Skopar VL with Finder (628) $500
28mm 4 Snap Shot LTM (?) discontinued $350
28mm 1.9 Ultron LTM (?) $700 This lens in discontinued and many are sad. with the JM screw adapter it is possible to get the 6 bit coding on the adapter, something you cant do with the "NEW" Ultron which is a 2.0 lens. These join hens teeth, if you know what I mean . I bought is on spec and never used since I had the Leica 28 2.0 but these lenses are really good.

the LTM are the screw mounts and I may have a brass LTM to M WITH SIX BIT CODE capability from LM. If interested I will bundle in. This will bring in the corrections for the lenses in the Leica M9.

SO ask questions, group and let me know if interested in the 6 bit coding option (I think I have 1 or 2.)

Regards
Victor

gogopix

Subscriber
OK thx

BTW everybody even though the Ultron show silver on the box the lens I have for sale is BLACK

Does anyone know the history here? why they discontinued the 1.9 for a 2.0?

Also, I am just taking a chunk off what Camerquest is selling as new, since these are also new. On the Ultron, I have no idea what it was, only that someone told me it was 800-900 new

so make offers

and I will take a personal check

gogopix

Subscriber
I forgot I had posted this.

These are all unused lenses bought from Cameraquest or new from US dealer (the Zeiss).

They are really good lenses, and the Ultron has been discontinued. 90% IQ of lenses 5-10 times the price.

I wouldn't mind selling the package at an attractive price.

Make an offer.

Regards
Victor

gogopix

Subscriber
Viewfinder sold
Biogon sold

For the next week, you can 10% off the rest.
shipping is on me!

regards
VIctor