The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leaf Aptus II 5 Hasselblad V mount

weeks82

For sale is a Leaf Aptus II 5 (22mp). It was purchased just about a year ago by myself. It's in the Hasseblad V universal mount.

The back is in very good shape. Some wear from being mounted and around the edges. Screen and sensor are flawless.

I will double check the shutter count and add the info here but I know it's under 1500.

Included in the sale are: aptus back with front and back covers, 4 sync cables, 4 batteries (three generic), two battery chargers (one generic), two drop in 645 masks for Hasselblad V, firewire cable, software, manual, original box.

Reason for the sale: Switched to a Pentax 645D.

Price is $6000 shipped in the USA. I'll consider offers but I won't be interested in trades. Thanks

I will also be selling a 503CW and V mount lenses, let me know if you interested.

Payment via paypal, google checkout. I will discount by 3% for payment via check or money order (must clear before shipment).

I can provide references from ebay or fred miranda.

For reference:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/823017-REG/Mamiya_010_05901A_Leaf_Aptus_II_22_Digital.html

Diogo Sousa

Hello,

how much are you thinking of selling the 503 body?

Best Regards,
Diogo Sousa

P.S. You can answer throught private message