The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hartblei HCam B1

gerald.d

Hi all -

I've recently acquired an ALPA FPS, so I find my HCam sitting on the shelf.

The HCam really is an amazing piece of kit, but I can't justify having both cameras, so with reluctance, I'm looking to move it on to free up some cash for some more lenses.

For those not familiar with the camera, it allows you to pair all sorts of interesting glass with your MFDB. More details here -

HCam-B1 - Technical Information

This camera was bought directly from Stefan back in July 2012, so is not even a year old and still under warranty. It's in pretty much as-new condition, with Canon lens mount and Phase One M645 back mount.

Buy a Canon 24mm TS-E II, and take shots pretty near as damn it as good as a Rodenstock HR23 on an ALPA. I've just done a detailed test of the two set-ups, the results of which you can see (and discuss if you want) here -

Canon 24TSE-II vs Rodenstock 23HR

New, this camera would set you back around $8400 at current exchange rates.

I'm looking for $5000 US, including fully insured courier delivery to anywhere in the world. You'll need to take care of any customs duty at your end.

Camera is located in Dubai, UAE, and payment must be via international wire transfer to my bank account (I can accept a USD transfer). If you're local, then of course I'd be more than happy to meet up!

Kind regards,

Gerald.

gerald.d

As mentioned, I'm looking to move this on to free up some cash for lenses. Might be worth mentioning what I'm after - I've had a couple of trade offers, but I'm interested only in very specific lenses.

I'd be happy to trade for any one of the below (must be SB34's).

Schneider/ALPA Apo-Helvetar 5.6/120 mm asph, SB34 + $1250 to me
Schneider/ALPA Apo-Digitar 5.6/150 N, SB 34 + $1250 to me
Schneider/ALPA Apo-Digitar 5.6/180 mm T, SB 34 + $1000 to me

Kind regards,

Gerald.

gerald.d

OK, I really really wanna get hold of one of those lenses sooner rather than later, so I'm gonna have to do something here aren't I :)

HCam - $4500 including fully insured courier shipping anywhere in the world (with the included shipping, that's basically half the price of a new one!).

Trades:
Schneider/ALPA Apo-Helvetar 5.6/120 mm asph, SB34 + $750 to me
Schneider/ALPA Apo-Digitar 5.6/150 N, SB 34 + $750 to me
Schneider/ALPA Apo-Digitar 5.6/180 mm T, SB 34 + $500 to me

Kind regards,

Gerald.