The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Summilux 35mm AA

sven

I have a chance to buy one. Can anyone give me the approx. going rate or fair price for this lens?

vickko

Such a rare lens, in the league with the f1.2 Noctilux.

Have you contacted some of the bigger vendors, like Camera West or Leicashop (in Germany) to keep an eye out for you?

digibeginner

Thanks for the advice, I am looking all over. Obviously there are copies out there up for grabs but I don't want to, or can't afford, to pay premium. I much rather buy from owner than through a dealer. Just want a working copy so that I can use it. A collector condition copy would be nice at the right price but I really just want to use it without worrying that it get dirty.

digibeginner

Great, rubbing salt on wound when I still cannot find one that is in my price range.:banghead: One's on the Bay are so expensive and I have to consider import tax also. :cry:

digibeginner

Schouten Select has one. $23,463 USD :bugeyes:
Yeah, prices are all over the place. One sold on L.Camera site in Europe for 8,000 euro recently with cap and hood only though. A few on the Bay but all from Europe or Hong Kong, which I will incur import tax :(. Hopefully something comes up but I am in no hurry.

Lee

IWC Doppel

There was one on the Leica forum recently tat was advertised for 7,700 Euros, not mint with some marks (It was obviously well used but, looked clean in the right places)

I didn't see it sell, might be woth placing a wanted there ?

digibeginner

Thanks IWC Doppel,

I think you are talking about the L-Camera forum, which I mentioned above, and I did contact the seller then. It is marked "sold" in German. Thanks anyway.

Lee