The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Summilux 35mm AA

digibeginner

Have been looking for a decent copy of the infamous Summilux 35mm AA. I know there are copies available on the auction site but at a ridiculous price. Anyone is willing to part with his/her at a reasonable price please let me know. Much appreciated.:salute:

Lee

algrove

Exactly which model do you refer to? #11870? And if so, what do you consider an acceptable price range? Also what country do you live in?

algrove

Wow, for a beginner that's impressive. Heck I could sell him something a beginner could use for one third that number and he still could be using it 30 years from now. Thanks for the link, so I guess there are now 2 of us looking to pick up one of these. Sorry Lee.

jstaben

Wow, for a beginner that's impressive. Heck I could sell him something a beginner could use for one third that number and he still could be using it 30 years from now. Thanks for the link, so I guess there are now 2 of us looking to pick up one of these. Sorry Lee.
Like that fantastic FLE you just sold! :)

digibeginner

You guys are killing me. I just like to use "beginner" to stay humble amounts all you experts here. I really don't think I am a beginner anymore. Just not happy with the summicron and like the Bokeh better with the AA than the FLE. I know how much this lens goes for but the ebay ones are from dealers that has to make a profit margin. Ned is very reasonable in his price (obviously depends on what comes with the lens) but decided not to let his go, arrrrrh.

algrove

You owe me one Ned-I pushed him over the fence to your side. Now it is me who is sitting on the fence.

digibeginner

Because as soon as I saw Ned's post, I pm'ed him but he decided not to sell. I did mention being back on the hunt after that. So I am still looking for one unless Ned changes his mind ;)

NB23

I was never going to sell this lens until I saw this post. I had a slight momentary weakness but I had to slap myself out of it. I'm really sorry to have caused this.

I noticed there are plenty on ebay. I'm sure that a decent offer to one of the sellers can end up positively.

apsheng

...I had a slight momentary weakness but I had to slap myself out of it. .....
I had a similar moment of weakness last night. Consulted my wife (of all people). Luckily (for me) she was a sensible woman at that moment and said "Keep it" :p

Alan