The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[US] Leica M2 excellent condition

just4fun

I have all 3 Leica M2, M3, M4 listed for sale at:http://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-wtb/42074-[us]-fs-leica-m2-m3-m4-camera-collection.html

But since I received a lots of request for separate them, I will sell 1 by one, here goes the M2 first:

M2 is in excellent condition (Exc+ to some seller)
Has L seal, perfect speed, viewfinder clear like new, smooth mechanics, vulcanite is perfect.
Some bright marks on top, light/minor rubs, scratches here and there but nothing major, looks very good, please visit flickr page for 4 mega pixels images (there are 24 of them)
Leica M2 - a set on Flickr
You will have hard time to find a better M2 :) This one, I picked from 5 other M2, I plan to collect them and keep them for 2 years, I am now don't have that dream anymore, I want to sell but not very desperate, if I don't have buyer, I will happy to keep them because they are just so beautiful :)

My price is $800 Shipped and Paypal.
International buyer must add $50 for shipping, sorry, USPS just raised Express mail shipping (only method I will ship since it have insurance and tracking number)

Please search my reference on Dpi, I had many successful buy and sell here in dpi. Also, My Ebay ID is SONNYMIDI and APHU, both having perfect feedbacks rating.

Some images (please visit link below for Hi-Res Pictures, I try to take as many as I can and all pictures are un-edit and under close/macro mode, it support to looks better in real life:
Leica M2 - a set on Flickr