The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus OM 28mm f2

neilvan

$425 Shipped/Insured/with tracking number via Canada Post Expedited in North America.

I haven't used this since I sold my OM-4T last year. It has been stored in a box with desiccant silica gel.

The OM 28mm f2 is in absolutely stunning condition. It looks almost like new, just shows very minor handling. AMAZING image qualities.

Comes in the original hard case (slight crack on case hinge), case strap (unused) with the original hood and caps.

I can share more photos if needed.

Transaction Details:

I only accept PayPal for payment.

I package everything very carefully and ship as fast as humanly possible (normally same day/next morning). It will be shipped fully insured and a tracking number will be provided once it has shipped. A signature upon delivery will be required to meet 'PayPal Protection' requirements. I only ship to the 'PayPal Confirmed' address.

I will only ship to Canada and the United States.

Please be aware of any duties, customs, brokerage fees etc when shipping to the US, I will not be responsible for any extra charges you incur. I will not mark the package as a 'gift'.

---

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I will respond as soon as possible.

Last edited: