The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[US] Leica M4 excellent plus condition

just4fun

I have all 3 Leica M2, M3, M4 listed for sale at:http://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-wtb/42074-[us]-fs-leica-m2-m3-m4-camera-collection.html

But since I received a lots of request for separate them, I will sell 1 by one, here goes the M4 (Just sold the M2)
I am also list this on Ebay, believe me, last time, my M2 is gone within hours... I am honestly prefer to sell it here so if you want it, act fast :)

This M4 is in excellent Plus condition. I would rate it as 7.5 or 8 out of 10.
Has L seal, perfect speed, viewfinder clear like new, smooth mechanics, vulcanite is perfect, lugs are great.
I am no expert but I believe all Speeds are accurate and sounds right.
Some very faint bright marks on top (very difficult to Photo), at the bottom plate, there is some big rubs I believe cause by its original leather haft case but nothing major, if you happen to have a better base plate, replace it and you will have a MINT- M4.
Also, the back place have a few paint loss (very minor) on the metal edge (see pictures 8)
The Camera looks very good, please visit flickr page for 4 mega pixels images (there are 27 of them)

Leica M4 - a set on Flickr

This M4 is my favorite, I buy and sell lots of M4 and keep this best M4 for my collection, I am now resign to collecting Leica body. Just sold an M2, Now, selling M4 and next will be M3.
They (Leica) don't make a lots of M4, just 58,000 of them (compared to 225,000 M3)

My price is $1150 Shipped and Paypal.
International buyer must add $50 for shipping, sorry, USPS just raised Express mail shipping (only method I will ship since it have insurance and tracking number)

Please search my reference on Dpi, I had many successful buy and sell here in dpi. Also, My Ebay ID is SONNYMIDI and APHU, both having perfect feedbacks rating.

Some images (please visit link below for Hi-Res Pictures, I try to take as many as I can and all pictures are un-edit and under close/macro mode, it support to looks better in real life:
Leica M4 - a set on Flickr