The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji X-Pro 1 + 35mm, 18mm, 60mm

adaml

As much as I thought I'd need this system for an upcoming project, things changed and I need to let it go. I'd prefer to sell as a package and not split things up. Everything is in excellent condition. I've got all the original bits and things like the manuals and strap, are still in the original plastic. I'll even throw in an extra after-market battery.

Asking $2385. Free CONUS shipping, you pay PayPal fees.

Please PM with questions, thanks.

adaml

BUMP! New price, $2150.

Killer camera outfit here people!

This would cost over $3500 new. Everything is like new.

I've traded on this forum and have been on eBay since 1999 with 100% positive feedback.

adaml

Quick Sale: Fujifilm X-Pro 1 + 3 Lenses! 35mm f/1.4 , 18mm f/2, 60mm f/2.4 Macro

The Camera and all 3 lenses for $2150 shipped! Everything is like new in the original boxes with all the original bits. And I'll throw in an extra Battery for the camera.

adaml

FINAL SALE GREAT PRICE! Fuji X-Pro 1 + 35mm, 18mm, 60mm

After a lot of interest, but no serious bites, my final price before I head over to ePay is $2050 plus free CONUS UPS Ground shipping and you pay PayPal fees. That's for the X-Pro 1 body AND all three lenses, 35mm f/1.4, 18mm f/2 and 60mm f/2.4 Macro. Thanks! A