The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Voigtlander 35mm 35/2.5 PII Leica M BLACK Color Skopar lens

Paul David

Mint — Virtually unused. In original box.

Very nice lens that I just didn’t use. There are some reflections in the photos that look like brassing wear. They are just reflections.

About me….I just retired from a long-time practice as physician and surgeon, who has been passionate about photography for many years. I am not a dealer or reseller. I treat all camera equipment with great care. I also have many personal references on the GetDPI forum, and perfect eBay feedback.

Included: Lens, Lens caps.

Payment: PayPal only to PayPal confirmed address in the United States, or certified check (needs time to clear).

Returns: I will accept a return within 48 hours only if the item is not as described. Buyer pays shipping both ways.

International: I am sorry, but I am unable ship outside the US.

Price: $349 if you don’t haggle, $385 if you want to haggle. Includes shipping to CONUS.

Thanks!

Paul