The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS in EU/Canon 1DS II, 1D III and 5D+Grip

dsapkota

I am located in The Netherlands and the Price is given in Euros.

I have an outstanding history on ebay both as a seller and buyer and also can give you many references from US, Canadian, European, and Australian users with whom I have done business.

There are a few positive feedbacks on me here in this site too.

I have sold to and bought from, many items, US; Canada; and other countries without any problem.

Local pick up is always welcome, I of course can send the items too.

Here are For Sale -

1. Canon 1DS II (16 Million Pixels, the model before the 1DS III came) Full Frame Camera in almost Like New condition, comes with original battery and charger - 1099 Euros.

2. Have Two Total Two Canon 1D III - A)Canon 1D III camera excellent condition except a bit paint loss at the bottom at one place - 999 Euros and B)have another one in Like New condition, used very little for 1099 Euros, will sell one of them and keep one for myself.

3. Canon 5 D I Classic+original Grip - the camera is in good shape, just a few minor signs of use only, the battery grip has paint loss but works perfectly - 499 Euros

Serious inquiries only, can send pictures to seriously interested buyers.