The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 90/2AA & 50/1.4 ASPH

C

craig-s

For sale, US ONLY:

LEICA APO-SUMMICRON-M 90mm f2 ASPH. *NON-6bit*, black; mint condition; comes with original box, instructions, inspection certificate, leica leather lens case, front and rear caps; as new. I purchased this lens brand new from a local photo dealer a little over a year ago. It's just returned from Leica service in NJ where the focus ring was calibrated (the service included focus calibration as well); this lens is in top working order, as you'll see in the photos posted at the link below. **$1800 shipped/insured**

LEICA SUMMILUX-M 50mm f1.4 ASPH. 6-bit, black; mint condition; comes with original box, instructions, inspection certificate, leica leather lens case, front and rear caps; as new. I purchased it brand new almost a year ago. This is an incredible lens; please see the photos posted at the link below. **$2700 shipped/insured**

•For payment I accept Paypal (+fees and eChecks will need to clear before shipping) and Cashier's Check/postal MO (I'll ship upon receipt of payment).

I'm new here but I encourage you to check my feedback/references on both fredmiranda.com (username: C Jam Blues) and Ebay (cjs556).

Kind regards,
-Craig

C

craig-s

FS: 50/1.4 Lux ASPH

***FYI, I will be away for the holidays until January 3rd 2009, therefore any inquiries regarding the 50 Lux sale will only be answered after 1/3/09.***

Best to all. :)

-craig