Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Leica 90/2AA & 50/1.4 ASPH

craig-s

FS: Leica 90/2AA & 50/1.4 ASPH

For sale, US ONLY:

LEICA APO-SUMMICRON-M 90mm f2 ASPH. *NON-6bit*, black; mint condition; comes with original box, instructions, inspection certificate, leica leather lens case, front and rear caps; as new. I purchased this lens brand new from a local photo dealer a little over a year ago. It's just returned from Leica service in NJ where the focus ring was calibrated (the service included focus calibration as well); this lens is in top working order, as you'll see in the photos posted at the link below. **$1800 shipped/insured**

LEICA SUMMILUX-M 50mm f1.4 ASPH. 6-bit, black; mint condition; comes with original box, instructions, inspection certificate, leica leather lens case, front and rear caps; as new. I purchased it brand new almost a year ago. This is an incredible lens; please see the photos posted at the link below. **$2700 shipped/insured**

•For payment I accept Paypal (+fees and eChecks will need to clear before shipping) and Cashier's Check/postal MO (I'll ship upon receipt of payment).

I'm new here but I encourage you to check my feedback/references on both fredmiranda.com (username: C Jam Blues) and Ebay (cjs556).

Kind regards,
    -Craig

craig-s

Re: FS: Leica 90/2AA & 50/1.4 ASPH

90/2AA sold. Thanks Frank!

50mm still available.

craig-s

FS: 50/1.4 Lux ASPH

***FYI, I will be away for the holidays until January 3rd 2009, therefore any inquiries regarding the 50 Lux sale will only be answered after 1/3/09.***

Best to all.

-craig

craig-s

Re: FS: Leica 90/2AA & 50/1.4 ASPH

I'm back and the 50mm is still available.

-craig