The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Selling Nikon D600, Nikkor lenses; Wanting Summilux R 80mm, R8

defektive

After only owning this kit for a few months I have decided to go entirely back to shooting film only. If you have a Summilux R 80mm and/or R8 camera body for trade I will consider it as part of a deal.

All prices are in $AUD and I will post world wide from Australia (post code 7302) at cost. Please check here for domestic rates: Parcels within Australia - Australia Post
and here for international rates: Parcels International - Australia Post

$1650 D600 (body only) - I bought this new and it has just clicked over 500 shutter actuations, it is still in "as new" condition. I can see no blemishes and have encountered no functional issues. The supplied plastic screen protector has been on it since day one. Comes with original box and all original accessories.

All lenses listed below were bought used by me within the last 5 months and the price I am asking is the same as I paid.

$925 VR AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f4 G ED zoom - this is Nikon's current professional grade zoom for this focal length. Glass and body are in pristine condition, it comes with both caps, protective filter (average condition), hood, box and manuals.

$400 AF Nikkor 180mm f2.8 ED - an excellent solid lens in beautiful condition. The body and glass are spotless and there is some extremely minor internal dust. The dust has no effect on images but I thought I had better mention it. Comes with both caps and CL-38 carry case (as new). It has a pull out hood.

$400 AF Micro Nikkor 105mm f2.8 D - condition description is exactly the same as for the 180mm above. Comes with both caps.

$270 AF Nikkor 20mm f2.8 - functions perfectly, body and front element are excellent but the rear element has numerous fine scratches on it. The scratches have been present since I purchased it and I have not seen any impact from them on my images. Comes with both caps.

$500 Nikkor 50mm f1.2 AI-S - same condition as the 105mm and 180mm. Comes with both caps and HS-12 clip on hood which has been flattened slightly on one outer edge but is still usable.

I have bought and sold here and RFF as well as ebay all under the same username. I will consider reasonable offers if more than one items are being purchased together.

defektive

PMs replied, 105mm sold through gumtree pending payment.

I've really got my heart set on an R6.2 now if you have one in good nic.

defektive

105mm sold.

New prices:
D600 - $1600
50/1.2 - $450
24-120 - $875
180 - $375
20 - $250

The items will be listed on eBay soon so you can buy them there if you prefer.

Sam