The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M Monochrom

leicashot

This M Monochrom is in great condition, despite the paint wear as seen in the pictures. It's been used and not abused. Never dropped and taken care of. Comes with everything in the box. Lightroom has been registered.

Price of US$7000 includes shipping from Australia. Payment via wire transfer.

I have a great reputation for selling and can provide creditable references if needed. Let me know if you have any further questions.

D&A

May I just mention for those that might not know Kristian, since he isn't a daily recognized name here on Getdpi, that the word credible when associated with Kristain is quite an understatement. Kristian among a few others who are well know here (on Getdpi),has written the book when it comes to well executed, beautiful processed images from the Monochrom camera. I would have no hesitation to purchase anything from him. GLWS Kristian.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

leicashot

Thanks Dave, you're too kind mate....Vivek, it is registered and under whatever warranty Leica will support. Meaning that while I have heard of international Leica warranty, it always depends, so I can't confirm if Leica international will support such warranty. One thing I can say though is that the camera is in great condition for an actual user of the camera. Collectors need not apply ;)

V

Vivek

Kristian, Thanks for the answer. If it had been a few weeks ago, it would have been a done deal between us. My sample will be with me quite soon.

My query on the warranty is entirely because of the real use possibility and not as a vitrine closet object. I am sure any potential user/buyer would have that concern.

Good luck with your sale!

doobooloo

Indeed - if I didn't get delivery of one last month I would have jumped on this! First time seeing the Monochrom at below retail, too. :)

leicashot

Guys there are quite a few inquiries going nowhere, so if you want to know more and are serious about buying I'm happy to answer such questions via PM.

franco

Guys there are quite a few inquiries going nowhere, so if you want to know more and are serious about buying I'm happy to answer such questions via PM.
Excuse me for being curious and at $7,000.00 listing the number of actuations seems to be a fair request. GLWS!!!

jstaben

Wow do you guys realize who is selling this? This should be going for more than retail! Kind of like buying John Lennon's house or something! :D

Seriously if I just hadn't paid full retail for one I would have gone for this in a second!