Site Sponsors

Thread: Panasonic GH2

Post Thanks / Like

Panasonic GH2

Selling more stuff to fund my Sasquatch adventure. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM. Film and paper cutter not included.

GH2 - $535 Shipped and Paypalíd Ė Over this thing is nice condition. Everything works as it should (viewfinder, af etc.). The exterior of the camera is in good condition, I canít see any major marks on it (or any tiny oneís really). Itís been used so if you look hard enough youíll probably signs of use but nothing serious. Shutter count is less than 7700. Rear screen and viewfinder are essentially scratch free (again itís been used so if you look hard enough Iím sure youíll find some imperfections, but nothing Iíve ever noticed). Comes with 2 Panasonic Batteries (that go for like $50), 1 generic battery, charger, strap, some cables, manuals and box (the box is for the camera with 14-140mm but the 14-140mm is not included in the sale).

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Panasonic GH2

Open to offers

Post Thanks / Like

Bump. Would also trade for an IQ 260 or 260a (would be looking for a straight trade, no cash going either way) . Not interested in a 280 though, I don't want to deal with that many pixels

Post Thanks / Like

Bump

Post Thanks / Like

Camera withdrawn