The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad H3DII-31Mp + 80mm + Zoom 50-110 + extras...

jeb1_es

I've decided to sell my Hasselblad H3DII-31Mp complete (rechargeable handgrip), with HC80mm, 50-110 zoom, and lot of accessories (one extra rechargeable handgrip, anotherone battery operated, lens caps, sensor cover, charger, cables... and a professional shoulder back transport bag)
The camera is in good state, with normal signs of use, complete functional (8,5/10), 25117 actuations. No scratches, no dents. Note that the rubber eyecap is missing...(it cost 45 Eur new at official dealer)
The 80mm lens as new (9,5/10), 14561 actuations. Lens without scrathes, marks...
The zoom lens good in good state (8/10), 24520 actuations. Lens without scratches, marks.... Smooth mechanics.
I'm asking 6500 Eur (net to me). Paypal accepted (pls add 2,7%).
I'm located at Spain.
More pics on demmand.
(you may check my Ebay profile jeb1_es: more than 300 positives feedbacks 100%)