The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Broncolor Verso A4 and 2 battery docks

David K

Workshop Member
I've decided to replace my trusty Verso A4 and battery docks with something a bit lighter. As a hobbyist this pack has not seen much use. It operates flawlessly with and without the battery docks. The two battery docks are on their way back to me from Broncolor service in NJ. One of the docks needed a new battery cell and both have had their circuit boards reprogrammed and had the batteries reconditioned. The cost of this service was approximately $400 for both units.

If you're looking at this...you probably know that Broncolor gear is not cheap. The cost of this kit new at B&H is over $14k (see link). I'm asking $7,500 OBO...plus shipping and paypal fees.
If you're in the market for what is arguably the best portable lighting solution on the market...here's an opportunity to save a bundle.

Since I'll be replacing this with another Broncolor pack...neither the transmitter nor any heads are being offered for sale.

Photos of the pack available on request. I'll probably leave the battery docks in the carton when they get here.

Broncolor Verso A4 RFS 2400 W/S Power Pack B-31.033.07 B&H Photo