The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sweet OLYMPUS E-PL5 plus 12-50mm lens

docdave37

I am selling a pristine condition OLYMPUS E-PL5 camera with the OLYMPUS 12-50mm lens. No flaws, no scratches, no problems.

The camera also comes with a beautiful dark brown GARIZ half case and an aftermarket lens hood for this lens.

The camera also comes with an 8GB Toshiba eye-fi card that came as a promotion with this camera.

The camera comes with all documents and manuals plus the add-on flash unit in the original box.

The camera has less than a total of 200 shutter actuations. I believe the number is 177.

A great little kit for the bargain price of $750.

If interested, please contact me at my email address:

[email protected]

I have sold a lot of equipment on this forum and never had an issue. I have also been selling on ebay since 1995 with a record of 100% satisfaction. Ebay seller name: docdave37

Thank you!

DAVE

Last edited:

docdave37

I will reduce the price to $700. The kit is virtually brand new, with VERY little use. I bought a GH3 because I needed a bigger camera with larger ergonomics.

I forgot to add that this kit also comes with an extra Olympus battery, not an aftermarket battery.

[email protected]

Thank you!

Dave