The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS ThinkTank Speed Freak 2.0

bingoh2000

For sale is my ThinkTank Speed Freak 2.0. In like new condition. Comes with all inserts (2 padded and hinged inserts plus four more compartment dividers) as well as the original rain-cover. Everything but the tags.

This is a terrific bag with soft materials and surfaces. Swallows up gear. It did for me at the camera store--I've never taken it out into the field. It is basically new. Ken Rockwell gushes about these bags on his site, and he's not wrong. I am so attached to my worn old Domke that I have to pass this new bag along.

Note that this is the newer version 2 of this bag; it is the bigger of the SpeedDemon/SpeedFreak lineup, a little taller to as to handle telephotos or oddly shaped mf/lf gear.

I $85 pay paled and shipped CONUS. Will consider an overseas sale but prefer US/Canada.

I have had several good transactions here and on RFF. I have 100% positive rating on the auction site. Thanks for looking.