The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 645 Kit

Jammer26

Pretty complete Mamiya 645 kit, Two bodies, PRO-S with 402 leaf shutter winder, and PRO-TL with original box, (1) AE prism finder, with original box(1) extra winder 401, Polaroid back, (3) 120 film backs, (2) film inserts, (1) 45mm/2.8 sekor C lens, (1) 55mm/2.8 sekor C lens, (1) 80mm/2.8 sekor N lens, (1) 150mm/3.5 sekor N lens, (1) 210mm/4 sekor C lens, (1) 35mm/3.5 sekor C lens with original box, (1) 150mm/3.8 leaf shutter lens with cable connect, (1) 50mm/4 shift lens like new with box. Extension tube set #1,#2,#3 complete. plus some lens hoods, batteries, strap, all in a nice Tamerac medium format case. All gear is in excellent shape and works well. I have around 50-60 rolls of film also. Most BW. MONEY ORDER OR PERSONNEL CHECK ONLY. I can send more pics of any items just let me know. Asking $1500 OBO plus freight