The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M6 Black, ZM 35/2.8, Leitz 90/2.8, Nikon 5cm/2

dmeckert

I originally set out to have fun with a Leica setup for a year or so last spring. It's almost a year, so the fun must come to an end. Circle of life and all that.

Up for sale is a Leica M6 classic .72 in black, Zeiss 35/2.8 C-Biogon also black, Leitz Canada Tele-Elmarit 90/2.8, and a Nikkor 5cm/2 that focuses close (courtesy of BrianS), all purchased from members of this forum. Only used a handful of times...fewer than 10 rolls of film shot.

The Leica is in excellent condition cosmetically. Not collector status, but better than user grade for sure. like an 8+. Rangefinder is a hair off when checked at infinity, which is how it came to me, but i haven't really had an issue with focus because of it. Just something to be aware of. I'm trying to price it with that in mind.

The Zeiss lens is in excellent + condition, with the only signs that it's not brand new being extremely minor - and typical - wear to the paint on the focus ring. Glass is clean front and rear. Beautiful lens...very sharp, very well corrected, with a really delightful rendering quality. There's something both very classic and very modern about it simultaneously. Includes caps, box, and paperwork.

The 90/2.8 is in user condition. It was described as having a 1/8" internal scratch, and perhaps a bit of haze along an edge, when I bought it. I've seen zero evidence of either in photos. Brilliant on film and digital. I have the oddball cap...someplace...i just have to remember where i put it so i wouldn't forget where i put it.

The Nikon 5cm f/2 is a version modified by member Brian_S to enable close focus, bargain condition but fixed up via his methods. It's got interesting character. Worth checking out.

Leica M6 Black - $900
Zeiss 35/2.8 C-Biogon black - $675
Leitz 90/2.8 - $365
Nikon 5cm/2 - $160

Leica + Zeiss - $1475
Everything - $1925

All prices are including shipping and paypal to CONUS. shipping to other localities will be at the actual cost of shipping. Going for the whole package upgrades you to 2nd day fedex shipping in CONUS (at cost, minus CONUS price, to other locations).

Thanks for looking,
Daves :)

Last edited:

dmeckert

Here are the photos of everything.

There has been interest expressed in everything but the Zeiss, first messages will receive first consideration. :)

Leica M6 Classic Black .72x

Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 C-Biogon Black

dmeckert

the M6 is pending.

the nikon and the tele-elmarit have been inquired about, but are still available for the moment. i'd love to have it all gone though! :D

dmeckert

M6 is sold.

Lets get everything else moving!

Zeiss 35/2.8 - 675
Leitz 90/2.8 - 365
Nikon 5cm/2. - 160

Prices include conus shipping and Paypal. Take the set for 1075 shipped express.

dmeckert

Great starting kit for a Leica newbie...covers moderate wide to portrait range.

Zeiss 675
Leitz 350
Nikon 150

1075 for all three.

Don't make me buy a month at FM. Lol

Reasonable offers considered.

Last edited:

dmeckert

bump

zeiss 675
leitz 350

both together for 950, plus a 43mm B+W 10 stop ND filter thrown in (fits the zeiss)

includes conus shipping and paypal fees.

reasonable offers considered.

Last edited:

dmeckert

bump

local interest in the tele-elmarit, but not sold yet. might be before the afternoon is out.

zeiss 35/2.8 still available. now with the b+w ND filter also included.