The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon EF 500mm F4 L USM Lens

sxgva

Price: $6,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Shipping is included for CONUS

Up for sale is a seldom used Canon 500mm F4 L IS USM lens in like new condition.
Date code: UW

It includes the lens case, hood, box (not pictured; I need to get it from the attic.). I replaced the original tripod foot with Really Right Stuff lens plate. The original foot is included. Also included is Don Zeck cap that matches the lens front perfectly. Original, unused lens strap, and case key are also included, though not pictured.

Both glass and body are perfect with no dent, or scratch, or cleaning marks whatsoever.

It's only used a couple of times. I bought it for a trip to Alaska but unfortunately I didn't make it to the trip, so this lens has basically been sitting in its case in the closet. I need to sell this lens to fund other projects.

I accept certified check. Add 3% if you want to use paypal.
Shipping is included for CONUS, insured and signature required.
Feel free to PM with questions.

Reference: same user name, sxgva, on fredmiranda.

Last edited: