The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leitz Elmarit-R APO Macro 100mm F2.8 Lens

sxgva

Price: $1850
Item condition: 9
Shipping is included for CONUS

Up for sale is Leica R APO 100mm Macro lens in excellent condition.
Serial number: 365XXXX. Made in 1994.

It includes front and rear caps, original leather pouch, and case with matching serial number.

For additional $50 I can also include a Leica R to EOS adapter with focus confirmation chip.

Glass is pristine with no scratch, fungus, or cleaning marks. There might be light dust, which is often the case with such old lenses, and does not affect image quality. I looked hard for dust particles but didn’t see anything noticeable.

Mechanically this lens is fully operating and works great. Focus ring is smooth and aperture ring clicks at every stop as expected.

Cosmetically this lens shows signs of use. Focus ring appears slightly dirty with use. It came in this condition when I bought it. See picture for details.

This is a highly sought after lens that will definitely increase its value, as the new Leica M camera starts to ship soon that accepts R lenses.

I accept certified check. Add 3% if you want to use paypal.
Shipping is included for CONUS, insured and signature required.
Feel free to PM with questions.