The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Profoto Pro7a and Pro7 head

J

Jonathan H

TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME, PLEASE USE E-MAIL! I MIGHT NOT SEE YOUR PM!

Selling off an extra Profoto Pro7a pack and Pro7 head. No reflector is included with the head, but I will throw in a sync cable for Pocket Wizards.

Pack and head show a little bit of cosmetic wear and tear, but are in overall pretty good shape. They function absolutely 100% perfectly and have many, many years of life left in them, like all Profoto gear.

The pack just came back from Profoto headquarters in Elmsford, NY last week. I sent it for a pre sale "tune-up" to ensure that the buyer gets a worry-free piece of equipment. At a cost of $375 to myself, Profoto installed all new internal switches and electrical relays. I will provide all the documentation, invoice, and work order.

The pack is $9000 at retail: http://www.adorama.com/PP900704.html?sid=1226828399253735

The head is $2000 at retail: http://www.adorama.com/PP900709.html

I'm pricing for a quick sale. This was originally listed at $6200, but I have dropped the price to $5800 net to me. This is more than 50% off new once you include tax. Fantastic price, especially considering that you'll be getting the pack fresh from Profoto's tech bench.

I will also consider partial trades of a Profoto 7B pack (plus head), Dynalite 4040 heads, 5D2, 1Ds3, or Canon 85mm F 1.2 only. Cash can be added as necessary to balance it out. Oh, and if you have an older MFDB, we might be able to work something out too... I'm thinking a Hassy 500 series body with a P20. Be forewarned: if you're looking to trade, I will value my kit slightly higher. This fire-sale price is based on a straight sale transaction.

I will ship, but local pick-up preferred. I am based in the NYC/Northern NJ area but find myself in Philly and DC very frequently - almost every week. Payment options to be arranged on a case by case basis depending on who you are, whether you have an established online presence, etc.

I have substantial feedback for many high-ticket items on a number of photo forums (FM, POTN, LL) all under the same username and over 200 feedback (100%) on the big auction site. My cell number is available on request as well. I stand behind anything I sell 100% and will do whatever it takes to make sure that all transactions I enter are completed honorably, no matter what.

TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME, PLEASE USE E-MAIL! I MIGHT NOT SEE YOUR PM!

J

Jonathan H

Re: FS: Profoto Pro7a and Pro7 head

Really want to get rid of this... will ship for free or include a free Chimera speedring ($140 value).

J

Jonathan H

Re: FS: Profoto Pro7a and Pro7 head

Entire kit is sold! Thanks GetDPI!