The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[FS] Mamiya M645 1000s -Gold plated in Lizard skin- with Sekor 80mm f1.9

edftwin

Hi, up for sale is my collectible Mamiya 645 1000s special edition Gold Plated in beautiful original lizard skin. Gold plated edition is very rare !
The camera has been CLA'ed so it's under working condition, every mechanism works as it should. All shutter speeds are working correctly.

The Mamiya Sekor C 80mm f1.9 lens is clean, no fungus and no haze. The glasses are spotless and no scratches. It has the Bower filter attached to it. It has also been CLA'ed together with the camera.
Focus is smooth and aperture ring clicks with no problem.

The camera itself comes with 2 finders. The TTL finder and a normal waist level finder as well as the 120 film insert.

The TTL finder metering works properly as well as the aperture mode.

There is ONE tiny and shallow chip (~1mm) at the right side near by the hot shoe on TTL finder but it still looks pretty overall.

Asking for USD $850 for this beauty ! The price includes Paypal and worldwide shipping.

I'm located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and i'll send it via EMS.

Mamiya 645 1000s lizard skin gold plated by Edftwin, on Flickr

Last edited:

lordpain

Edwin is a nice chap. When I expressed interest (didnt buy it in the end) in his M4BP, he was very patient and responded to emails promptly. He even offered to come down to Singapore to show me the camera. Kudos to a great seller.