The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: LNIB Fuji X10 with extras

stnolan

Just got this from another forum member, JPmac55, a couple of weeks ago and before I could really use it I bought his X100 as well. Haven't gotten around to using it really so thought I would pass it on to another deserving photog. It is basically new as the previous owner sent it in to fix the orb issue and they just replaced the entire camera with a new one. There are probably less than 300 actuations on this one and looks and functions perfectly.
Comes with box, paperwork to show new replacement, all original accesories in box PLUS... thumbs up grip and Fuji official full case. Just want to get near what I put into it so will let it go for $325 plus shipping and PP 3%. Near DC so local sales are fine.