The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M8, black, $1800

xtianyves

Black Leica M8 in excellent 8/10 condition. There is some slight wear on the front of the camera but is otherwise operationally perfect.

Wear is by the top-right front corner by the finder and some marks by the "M8" lettering mostly. Some slight superficial marks on the top plate but not gouges. Also paint wear by the edge above "M8"

There is a warranty on the camera until Aug 2013 on the CLA and new shutter installed by Leica NJ last year. All paperwork will be included of course. The LCD cover was already replaced by Leica. I've since installed a Giotto's cover on it so it is pristine.

I sent in my lenses to Leica NJ during the shutter replacement and full CLA so there rangefinder is spot on. I even shot with a 90mm Tele-Elmarit-M (thin version) and an f/1.5-optimized Sonnar recently and focus has been dead-on at every occasion.

For samples taken with the camera and various lenses please see my flickr photo stream:
Leica M8 - a set on Flickr

Note that the lens, strap and red soft release in the photo are NOT INCLUDED. I am selling a black Zeiss ZM Biogon 2/35 T* lens in a separate listing if you need a lens.

Everything originally packaged with the camera is included: strap, charger, battery, Leica box, manual and even the outer paper box.

I am asking for $1800 USD NET to me which I believe is a fair asking price.
Shipping is extra and PayPal is an extra 2.9%.

I have flawless feedback on eBay as seller xtiansoxions for a decade now, here, RFF and FM as well.

Additional photos available upon request and references too if you desire. Please e-mail me as I am often too busy to log in to answer PMs:
4xtian -at- gmail -dot- -com-