The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 7D (CONUS)

symbolphoto

Price: $950.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS priority to CONUS only. $25.

I also have a 7D with very little mileage on it. It was my backup, backup camera. Probably less than 2k frames through it. Has tiny scratches on edges, but nothing crazy. Has gone through CPS last year, and got a full clean bill of health. Will upload photographs later this week.

Includes grip, boxes and warranty card. Buy with confidence. Have good feedback here and my website and business is public knowledge: Boston Wedding Photographer - Symbol Photography

Edit: Available for local viewing or pickup in Boston. Reason for sale: Upgrading to another 5DMKIII. I know this price is good, especially with grip. So no lowballing, you'll be ignored. Also $950. NET to me.

- 18.0 Megapixels
- 3.0" LCD
- HD Video Recording
- Selectable Video Exposure + Frame Rates
- Dust & Weather Resistant
- 100% Viewfinder
- Self Cleaning Sensor
- High Sensitivity (ISO 12800)
- 8fps Burst Mode
- Accepts EF and EF-S Mount Lenses

Last edited: