The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Summicron 35mm f/2 ASPH

Kokoshawnuff

An Excellent Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH, with box, leather case, hood, back cap, 39mm front cap, all paper work, 39mm B W MRC Clear filter in box, but no cap for the hood.

**$2300**

*Optically Near Mint:
-No cleaning marks or scratches on the elements
-No fungus or haze
-No oil on or wear to the blades
-Minimal dust (that does not affect the image); as is the norm for Leica lenses once they leave the factory

*Mechanically Mint:
-Focus is as smooth as any Leica lens I've ever owned
-Aperture ring clicks freely and accurately
-Focus is accurate (at least on film, and the few times I used this lens on an M9).
-Mount is dent and ding free

*Cosmetically Excellent Minus:
-No paint loss on the white enamel painted lettering and numbers
-A few small areas of aluminum showing underneath the black anodized coating. Likely from removing and replacing the clip-on hood. All these places of wear are shown in the pics.

For now, I will only sell and ship to those that have a Paypal verified address within the 50 United States.

No paypal fees to the buyer, and shipping will be free fully insured FedEx ground/home.

Kokoshawnuff

Further Reduced:

$2225 or $2200 without the filter

I'll also ship to paypal verified addresses in Canada or PR for $30

Still no Paypal fees