The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Extensive Sony A900 kit

Rand47

Hello,

I'm posting this to see if there is someone out there who might be interested in a pretty extensive Sony A900 kit. For those who may have purchased an A99 this could fill out their kit and provide a good back-up body.

All of the equipment listed below is in EX+++ condition that will appear and function "as new" and includes all the original OEM boxes, paperwork, etc.

A900 body w/ less than 8k actuations and another year on extended warranty.
Vertical Grip for A900
4 Sony lithium batteries
Sony dual battery charger / camera power supply
Single Sony battery charger that came with body
RRS L-plate for A900
"Mestos" arca swiss plate for A900 w/ V-grip attached
After market wireless remote shutter release kit
Sony "corded" 15' remote release

16-35 Sony Zeiss Zoom
24-70 Sony Zeiss Zoom
24mm f/2 Sony Zeiss prime
85mm f/1.4 Sony Zeiss prime
100 mm Sony f/2.8 Macro
70-200mm f/2.8 Sony G SSM
70-400mm Sony G SSM

Various Sony Zeiss Uv and Hoya filters for lenses
Lee Filter "foundation" kit w/ 77mm ring
Two Lee grad ND filters, .6 both hard and soft grad

I bought this kit hoping to be out and about hiking and doing some landscape work. Medical issues with my knees have kept me from living this dream and I'm moving toward smaller and lighter kit and shooting urban landscape and still life, more intimate type work that doesn't require the stress on my knees. I only share this personal information as explanation why I have this little used and excellent system up for sale. A tough decision for me as I've had to "face reality" regarding my dreams for remote landscape shooting.

As of this posting, I'm not interested in selling off pieces. If there is no interest in negotiating a "kit price" with someone, I may start selling pieces. For now, please don't ask about breaking it up.

For kit price considerations, I'm thinking somewhere in the ballpark of street price minus 30% as fair.

I'm located in Southern CA and if anyone in the SoCal area is interested,we could arrange a visit and inspection of the gear.

USA sale only.

Regards,
Rand

Rand47

Thanks. I thought my 30% off current prices would be adequate given that I was seeking general interest in the whole kit. If not, the mods may just delete my post, which is fine.

Rand47

All of the equipment listed below is in EX+++ condition that will appear and function "as new" and includes all the original OEM boxes, paperwork, etc.

A900 body w/ less than 8k actuations and another year on extended warranty.
Vertical Grip for A900
4 Sony lithium batteries
Sony dual battery charger / camera power supply
Single Sony battery charger that came with body
RRS L-plate for A900
"Mestos" arca swiss plate for A900 w/ V-grip attached
After market wireless remote shutter release kit
Sony "corded" 15' remote release

16-35 Sony Zeiss Zoom
24-70 Sony Zeiss Zoom
24mm f/2 Sony Zeiss prime (THIS ITEM IS SOLD and not included)
85mm f/1.4 Sony Zeiss prime
100 mm Sony f/2.8 Macro
70-200mm f/2.8 Sony G SSM
70-400mm Sony G SSM

Various Sony Zeiss Uv and Hoya filters for lenses
Lee Filter "foundation" kit w/ 77mm ring
Two Lee grad ND filters, .6 both hard and soft grad

I bought this kit hoping to be out and about hiking and doing some landscape work. Medical issues with my knees have kept me from living this dream and I'm moving toward smaller and lighter kit and shooting urban landscape and still life, more intimate type work that doesn't require the stress on my knees. I only share this personal information as explanation why I have this little used and excellent system up for sale. A tough decision for me as I've had to "face reality" regarding my dreams for remote landscape shooting.

As of this posting, I'm not interested in selling off pieces. If there is no interest in negotiating a "kit price" with someone, I may start selling pieces. For now, please don't ask about breaking it up.

For kit price considerations, I'm thinking somewhere in the ballpark of street price minus 30% as fair.

I'm located in Southern CA and if anyone in the SoCal area is interested,we could arrange a visit and inspection of the gear.

USA sale only.

Guy - your web site, I bow to your sense of things. Thanks.

Whole kit as listed above, $10,000 US, shipped/insured CONUS. (Again note this does not include the 24 f/2)

Rand

DanS

Hello.

Are you still selling the whole kit or separate items? If separate, what is your asking price for the ZA24-70?

Thank you.

Dan

Rand47

Hello, Dan . . .

Still only interested in selling whole kit. Thanks, though, for the interest.

Rand