The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M9, 2 Zeiss and 2 Voigtlander Lenses

bmacw

Selling off my entire Leica M9 kit.

Leica M9: Excellent condition. Comes with original box and content, 1 extra battery, brass soft release, Thumbie and Giottoi glass screen protector. Camera is in excellent condition except one very minor scuff and the white paint lose on the 'M9' letters. SOLD

Unique Image ID: A74 (HEX) == 2674 shutter count

Zeiss 35mm C-Biogon F2.8: Lens works perfectly, but cosmetically it's in user condition. Comes with original box, square lens hood and b+w filter. Optically, the front element has a very small scratch on the coating. (obviously does not effect the image quality) SOLD

Zeiss 50mm F2 Planar: excellent condition, just a few paint chips on the lens barrel. Comes with metal Zeiss hood and B+W filter. The hood has a few nicks.

Voigtlander 21mm F4 Color Skopar: This is the RF coupled version. Comes with original box and lens hood. Excellent condition. I can't find anything wrong with it. I also have the Voigtlander 21/25mm metal viewfinder in perfect condition with box and pouch.

Voigtlander 35mm Nokton F1.2 V II: Excellent condition. Lens was bought new and hardly used. Comes with a B+W filter and original box.

Price:
I'd like to sell the M9 and the incredibly sharp Zeiss C-Biogon together and the 21mm Skopar with the VC viewfinder together.

Leica M9 (extra battery, thumbie, glass protector, soft release)+ Zeiss C-Biogon 35mm f2.8 : $4000 + $25 shipped to ConUS SOLD

Zeiss 50mm Planar : $750 + $20 shipped to ConUS

Voigtlander 21mm Skopar + 21/25 Metal Viewfinder : $550 + $15 shipped to ConUS

Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 VII : $1100 + $20 shipped to ConUS

Last edited:

bmacw

M9 sold with the Zeiss C-Biogon.

Everything else still for sale.

VC 35mm Nokton f1.2 V II
Zeiss Planar 50mm f2
VC 21mm Color Skopar with VC metal 21/25 viewfinder

bmacw

VC 35 Nokton V II SOLD

Still have
Zeiss Planar 50mm with Zeiss metal hood : $750 + shipping
VC 21mm Color Skopar M mount with VC metal VF (21/25mm) : $500

I will split the 21mm and the viewfinder if I have reasonable offers.

Last edited:

bmacw

Still available :
21mm Skopar : $350 + shipping
21/25mm black VC metal finder: $150 + shipping

Everything else is sold.