The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler: Billingham Hadley Pro Package & ONA Union Street (Custom Adjusted)...Bags!

D&A

Feeler: Billingham Hadley Pro Package & ONA Union Street (Custom Adjusted)...Bags!

Hi All,

Very short on time this morning, so if there is interest (not sure I really want to part with them), I'll post some pictures hopefully in next 24 hrs but most know exactly what these products look like.

1. The first item is the Billingham Hadley Pro Shoulder Bag in a package deal. It is very lightly used almost exclusively indoors at meetings where I had to shoot quietly with a Leica rangefinder and a couple of lenses. Show very little signs of use throughout. It's Khaki with tan leather trim. I have added two separate sale items to it. The first is the matching Billingham shoulder pad and the second is the ever most useful matching color Billingham "Avea" side pouch for additional lenses, cell phone etc.

These items at B&H cost the following:

a) Billingham Hadley Pro $282.00
b) Matching Sp15 Shoulder Pad $38.00
c) Matching Avea Side Pouch $ 75.00

B&H Price total is $ 395.00 . My Price is $295.00 + shipping . I'll take care of paypal fees. Details can be found for each on B&H website.
A full size ipad or small thin laptop can easily fit behind the removable insert. (for those interested in that info). Great bag for rangefinder system or small DSLR set-up!

The second item is a basically un-used (custom modified) current ONA Union Street Bag in Smoke Gray color. Simply this messenger style camera/shoulder bag is beautiful and why it's become such an incredibly popular bag since it's introduction recently.

Here is the B&H link to the bag....but I've made a popular modification which some others have, resulting in improved functionality. The bag so far has perfect 5 star reviews by users posted on B&H and rave reviews everywhere.

ONA Union Street Messenger Bag (Smoke) ONA003GR B&H Photo Video

The modification is a simple one. As well designed as this bag is, the one area that needed improvement was the underside of the shoulder pad. Unlike the one for Billingham's bags where the underside is a very "grippy" material for those that wear their bags "off the shoulder"...the ONA was extremely slippery. The modification is simply having a pro shoe repair place undo a line of stitching on the sliding non-removable shoulder pad in order to slip it out (remove it), and then purchase and snap on a brand new perfectly matching Billingham chocolate leather one that grips extremely well. The original ONA shoulder pad will still come with the bag and for those that for whatever reason want to use the original one, can simply have a shoe repair place back the line of simple stitches with their sewing machine.

B&H price is $289.00 (with standard ONA shoulder pad)...my price would be $219.00 plus shipping including both the Billingham grippy leather Shoulder pad as well as the ONA shoulder pad as described (above). I'll take care of Paypal fees.

Bag has separate laptop slot and details on this capability can be found on B&H or ONA website. Again another great shoulder bag for a rangefinder system or small DSLR set-up.

Reason for selling is both bags is not only do I have far too many bags but primarily due to the size of the equipment I primarily use daily requires substantially larger bags (and of a different type).

Since I'm on my small cell phone, it's easier if you send an e-mail instead of a PM to IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. Responding to PM's will be delayed. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Re: Feeler: Billingham Hadley Pro Package & ONA Union Street (Custom Adjusted)...Bags

Hi All,

The ONA bag is spoken for. I would like to also sell the Billingham bag "package" as described, so I would be able to purchase a particular kind of backpack that I was offered.

Thanks to all those who have shown interest.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Re: Feeler: Billingham Hadley Pro Package & ONA Union Street (Custom Adjusted)...Bags

Just to respond to some questions I received regarding the Billingham Hadlet Pro bag/set-up I am selling. It comes with all three Billingham items which are the Hadley Pro bag, the Billingham Avea removable side pouch that attaches to the side of the Billingham Hadley Pro and lastly the Billingham Padded shoulder strap pad. All these items are normally separate sale items and their total cost when purchased new would be $395.00 .

My price for all three Billingham items is $100 off at a sale price of $295.00 plus shipping (I take care of the Paypal fees).

The other questions I received was regarding the Avea side pouch. Yes, it is in the same matching color as the bag and specifically designed to attach and work with the Hadley Pro bag. The Avea side pouch is roomy and can hold a lens or two in it, a cell phone or sunglasses or any misc. items that you might need to reach in and get on a moments notice.

If you have any additional questions, just ask in an e-mail to IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com.
Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

<bump for the wonderful HAdley Pro shoulder bag and the additional accesories it will come with>

Dave (D&A)

D&A

"Bump" for the complete Billingham Hadley Pro Shoulder Bag and the included additional Billingham accessories for this bag.

Please also see my other "For Sale" postings for the three currently produced Nikon Teleconverters (TC-14 EII 1.4x, TC-17 EII 1.7x and TC-20 EIII 2x) and additional Nikon items. All Boxed and USA....complete! Details in the "FS" ad.

I also have for sale the original Wimberley Lens Support with QR plate and the Lowepro DryZone 200 waterproof backpack (LN)...also listed in a "For Sale" posting and details can be found there. More items to be listed. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Here are some pics of the Billingham Hadley Pro Shoulder Bag with the included accessories (Billingham Shoulder PAd and Billingham Avea side pouch). Just click on each image three time (3x) to bring up the largest most detailed size.

*** Please send a e-mail to IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com instead of a PM when responding.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Just added this one additonal pic (click on it 3x to enlarge)...to the group of pics posted above. :)

*** Please send a e-mail to IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com instead of a PM when responding.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Bump for one of the best shoulder bags for a rangefinder/small camera system, in my opinion. A favorite and long time classic!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Late Sunday evening bump. :)

Dave (D&A)