The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Flawless Leica M9-P Chrome + Luigi case

bradhusick

Okay, getting ready for the new M, here is my 100% perfect, flawless, in the boxes with everything as new including blank warranty cards and non-downloaded software, indistinguishable from new, Leica M9-P in silver chrome. Outer plain box included as well, all matching serial numbers. 5856 shutter activations. Plastic still on base. No flash ever mounted. The rangefinder is spot-on and focuses perfectly with every Leica lens I own (from 28mm to 90mm).

In addition, a stunning brown pebble finish leather hand-made Luigi case with built-in grip, no back flap and cutout for the Thumbs-Up. The leather grain closely matches the black body covering on the M9-P. I think there's no more beautiful combination than the silver chrome with the brown leather. Sadly, the case will not fit the new M, so I will order one from Luigi as soon as he has them.

$5300 including Luigi case, shipped in CONUS. B-of-A bank to bank transfer (no cost to either party). No trades or offers please. Paypal please add fees. Located near Seattle for local buyers. Full refund if not as described. Many of you know me here, and I have a 100% positive feedback score of 349 on the big auction site since 1998, plus only "great" ratings on fredmiranda.

Here are a few quick snaps before bed. Pictured lens not included.

Last edited:

bradhusick

Would consider a straight trade for a Leica 21mm or 24mm Summilux ASPH or Noctilux f1.0 in box like new.

Last edited:

bradhusick

Will also trade for flawless Nikon D4.

I would also sell the pictured matching 50mm f/1.4 Summilux ASPH for $3995 to the camera buyer. The lens is 2 months old, in the box, flawless.