Site Sponsors

Thread: FEELER-LEICA M9P Black

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

FEELER-LEICA M9P Black

So I guess it is time to let my beloved Black M9 converted to a P by Leica NJ and with a one year extension, go to someone else. Leica also did a sensor cleaning and re-calibrated the RF system. They sent it back to me recently on 2/3/12 and it was better than ever, so I has not had much use since this time because I got a Monochrom a few months later and have mostly been using that camera.

As it is a digital camera exposures should not matter that much, but everyone seems to mention it. Mine has 36,386 from October 2010 until today. Hate to part with it since it has been given the utmost of care and given me back just outstanding images when I used it correctly. I have 3 black Leica bodies right now and this is the one to go.

I have a black handgrip, pretty well beat-up (on the bottom only) which goes with it. The original camera bottom plate is like brand new as it has never been used and has the plastic still on the base of it. I will also offer one extra Leica battery #14464 and 3 extra Flashpoint batteries which have worked well on any M9 and the Monochrom.

I have all packaging (inner box and outer box), manual, charger, battery, cables, neck strap, etc. If someone wants a LNIB newest 35/2.0 Summicron or newest 50/2.0 Summicron, send a PM and we can discuss pricing for body and lens. Also would sell the body with a 6 bit coded Tele-Elmarit 90/2.8 or 90/2.8 Elmarit-M 6 bit coded also. Or if you want the body and a fantastic 35/2.0 Summicron-M #11310 with hood, PM me also.

If there is interest, let me know and I will make some pictures and post them.

$4500. CONUS shipped with direct wire transfer to B of A allowing for a better price as Paypal will cost an additional $150. No trades or offers please. If you want to see it in person and live in Southeast Florida let me know. References on this site or elsewhere always available upon request.
    Last edited by algrove; 20th March 2013 at 11:34.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FEELER-LEICA M9P Black

This is a well kept M9 and the recalibration by Leica NJ means the RF is spot on. The extended warranty is transferable to you.
    Last edited by algrove; 20th March 2013 at 11:31.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Some photos. Lens pictured NOT included in price, but available to buy. It is a 50/2.0 Summicron latest model #11826 with all original inner and outer boxes, manual, warranty, etc.

Attachment 70648

Attachment 70649

Attachment 70650

Attachment 70651

Attachment 70652

Attachment 70653

Attachment 70654

Attachment 70655
    Last edited by algrove; 28th March 2015 at 16:00.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Confirmed with Leica NJ (Brenda-warranty), this warranty goes with the camera no matter the owner. Since it was fully inspected by Leica in Feb 2012 it has one years use since then. MTBF on these shutters I am told is conservatively 150k exposures. If you take 10k exposures per year or 835 exposures every month of the year month after month non stop (which is a lot for the average Leica shooter) this means 15 years of total use.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Thank you all for your PM's. Keep them coming, as one of you will be the happy owner of this M9P.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

To sweeten the pot, I will include 3xSandisk Extreme 30MB/s SD cards which have worked very well with this camera.

So now you will be set to shoot plenty of images upon receipt of the camera and have plenty of extra batteries too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Let's see--M9 grip $250, 2 extra M9 batteries $160x2=$320, three other extra batteries and say 3x32GB Sandisk Extreme SD cards $180.

So all the extras included with the camera add up to $750. So let's say they have a value of $500 today.

So another way of looking at it, you get an M9P for $4000. Pretty good deal when non-M9P's are selling for very close to that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Kindly note I ship CONUS only, not overseas. Thank you for your interest.

Post Thanks / Like

Can I take the m9p at 4000 then? No need for the accessories.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I repeat on my ad-No trades or offers. If you want to discuss the fine qualities of this camera, may I suggest you do it through PM, not here.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Do you mind putting a price on that Summicron?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Please put a price on the Summicron. Forum rules require that all items being offered MUST have a price.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

No lenses are offered for sale at this time as they have been withdrawn. Sorry for the confusion. Disregard any mention of lenses.

The ONLY item for sale here is the M9P.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Considering the WB is better on the M9P than the current FW on the M, I just might be keeping this one after all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Still for sale with all the extras included.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

BUMP

Will accept Paypal and send to Paypal address on file in North America.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Keep in mind this price of $4500 includes a Leica handgrip, 2 extra M9 Leica batteries and 3 B&H reserve batteries. You pay Paypal & shipping. All boxes, manual, papers, cables, neck strap, charger and original battery (this makes 3 Leica batteries).

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Since some of you want to negotiate with me, I can put the price at $4800 with no extras and then we can start negotiations. Start your offers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I will not absorb shipping to HK via UPS cheapest method at $375. US shipping the best way to go with this M9P.

THIS ITEM AS BEEN WITHDRAWN FROM SALE HERE. Thank you all.
    Last edited by algrove; 2nd September 2013 at 17:57. Reason: end of sale