The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fogg B-Viola

aboudd

This is a rare find, like a 1968 M-B 280 SE coupe with an opera roof. I am selling my Fogg b-Viola camera bag. For those of you not familiar with Fogg, they are entirely handmade, very expensive bags, produced in France of high quality canvas and leather. This one is a few years old. There are no tears or any other physical damage to the bag. The shoulder strap and pad are in fine shape, there are the usual wear marks on the leather bottom as the photos show. Unfortunately I have outgrown the bag. This is a great size for standard DSLR, 4/3rds or Leica M cameras. The canvas could be damp wiped I suppose to freshen it up. I never bothered because I love the way it looks after being used. The bag sold for around $700 new. I will sell this one for half - $350 including paypal and shipping.

Inquire to [email protected]