The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Minolta CLE w/ MS Optical Perar 29mm f/4 1st Version

wjlapier

Lens is sold. CLE available for $450.

I'm finally letting go of my Minolta CLE camera and MS Optical Perar 28mm f/4 lens. The CLE is in excellent working condition. Everything works as it should. Great compact camera with AE. I'd rate it conservatively as Exc+++! It's that great of condition. The MS Optical Perar is in As New condition. It's from the first batch with the "Tpirlet" mis-spelling. I had a batch of lens hoods made by SK Grimes and will include one of those with the lens. Also has a Kenko ( i think ) 19mm filter which is difficult to locate. I bought this one when I purchased the lens from Japan Exposures. CONUS. But if buyer is international and has great feedback or I know you I'll ship USPS International Priority with an added cost of $40. Shipped USPS Priority Mail. All fees included in the price. $1000.

Last edited: