The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon Items: TC-14 E II, TC-17 E II, TC-20 E III; MC36, SC29

D&A

Hi All,

*** Please e-mail me at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com when responding if possible, since answering PM's on my small cell phone is difficult and will cause delay.

Also please include your shipping location with zip or postal code so I can quote shipping cost.

I have the following items for sale, some which were my back-ups and hardly or lightly used. A few are un-used. All official Nikon USA products unless noted and all complete in their original box with all paperwork and packed just as it comes from Nikon USA. All prices include paypal fee, shipping extra.

Nikon 1.4x TC-14 E II Like New $350 Paypalled.

Nikon 1.7x TC-17 E II Excellent Condition, light signs of use but nice. $310 Paypalled.

Nikon 2.0x TC-20 E III Like New $425 Paypalled.

Nikon MC-36 Multifunction Remote, Un-used!! $89.00 Paypalled. (Cardboard box has slight tear.)

Nikon SC-29 TTL Off Camera Cord. Shows signs of being used since little red plastic piece over sensor mars easily otherwise in perfect condition. Box shows a tiny bit of wear. $59.00 Paypalled.

*** Again e-mail me at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com when responding instead of a PM.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Re: FS: Nikon Items: TC's 1.4xEII, 1.7xEII, 2xEIII; MC36, SC29

Just an update. The Nikon MC-36 has been sold. Everything else is still available for sale at this time. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi All,

The Nikon TC-14 EII 1.4x teleconverter is now sold as is the MC-36. All else is still available. Thanks!

Dave

D&A

Hi All

The Nikon TC-17 EII 1.7x teleconverter is now sold.

*** The Latest up to date and revised Nikon TC-20 EIII 2.0x teleconverter as well as the Nikon SC-29 TTL off camera cord are still available for sale.

Thanks!

Dave

D&A

Weekend Bump for all sorts of things. The warm springlike weather we're finially having. The eventual blooming of the NAtional Cherry Blossom Trees and oh yea, my Nikon TC-20EIII (their latest and most up to date) 2.0x teleconverter and my Nikon SC-29 TTL off camera cord, both which are still available.

Unlike almost all other 2x converters, this one considering it's doubling of focal length, is simply excellent on a wide variety of Nikon lenses and this has been noted by many critical shooters. Most everyone has been both surprised and impressed with this lates model 2x teleconverter from Nikon.

It has basically gone un-used as it was a backup that I needed at time of purchase, and so comes packed and boxed exactly as it comes from Nikon USA, with everything included. No flaws etc., simply perfect.

*** If interested in any of these items, please e-mail me at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com when responding if possible, since answering PM's on my small cell phone is difficult and will cause delay.

Also please include your shipping location with zip or postal code so I can quote shipping cost.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)