The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Wimberley WH-101 Lens/Camera Support; LowePro DryZone 200 Waterproof Backpack

D&A

Hi All,

I have the following items for sale. Prices include Paypal fees, shipping additional.

*** Please e-mail me at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com when responding if possible, since answering PM's on my small cell phone is difficult and will cause delay.

Also please include your shipping location with zip or postal code so I can quote shipping cost.

1. Wimberley WH-101 tripod/long lens support. Similar in concept and operation/design as the current Wimberley II which was somewhat lightened and cosmetically changed a bit but otherwise both function and accomplish the same objectives and work exactly the same. I also have a used but nice Wimberley QR plate the exaxt same length as the Wimberley QR base that I can include for no charge in the sale of the Wimberley. These QR plates when new cost around $48.00 .

Wimberley shows signs of use but well cared for and functions as good as always. Their products are industrial built and they last and I have found indispensable when using long lenses, especially when tracking or shooting moving subjects. The only reason I am selling mine is I have sold my long lenses in which I used it. Takes standard Arca Swiss type plates and simply mounts to tripod legs..no tripod head is needed!

Current Wimberley II are now $600 My price is $279 Paypalled!

2. Lowepro DriZone 200 Waterproof Backpack. I originally purchased this to be used for a project for a National Park where Kayaking was involved but project was cancelled. Bag was loaded up with equipment a few times and carried but never used otherwise and simply moved and stored. A indispensable bag if you are taking your equipment into raining wet conditions and yet need access to it at a moments notice. Great for treks into raining wetlands, forests etc. or on a boat or near water.

B&H Price is $300, mine is $169.00 Papalled!

*** Again e-mail me at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com when responding instead of a PM.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Just an update. I have a used but nice Wimberley QR plate the exaxt same length as the Wimberley QR base that I can include for no charge in the sale of the Wimberley. These QR plates when new cost around $48.00 . I'll also add this info in txt description of item "above". Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

I should also mention ( I forgot) that my Wimberley full Gimbal head comes with the optional Wimberley QR platform and a Wimberley QR plate, so you're all set to use it on directly in a nice tripod (no tripod head required)!

Thanks!

Dave

D&A

Hi All,

The Wimberley has now been sold. I'd like to thank everyone who iquired about purchasing it...greatly appreciated!

The fantastic Lowepro Dryzone 200 Waterproof Backpack is still available for sale!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Some Background:

This Lowepro DryZone 200 Backpack up for sale was purchased alongside my Dryzone 100. The Dryzone 200 here has basically gone un-used, simply perfect in every way. I purchased both the 100 & 200 for a trip and at last moment selected the 100 as being more approprite for the small sized camera/lenses I was taking and thought I'd have use for the Dryzone 200 later on down the road. I never got around to using it though and thats why it's up for sale.

In any inclement weather or by or on the water, or hicking in the city or in the outback, this back is perfect and one doesn't have to worry about the elements. It's great for that DSLR and lens set-up or Medium format system. This has been my experiecned with my slightly small sized Dryzone 100!

If you have any questions, just ask! Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Oops! LOL! Thanks ever so much for pointing out my omission of mentioning the color of the backpack.

The Lowepro Dryzone Backpack up for sale here is the "Black with Yellow accents" color, which I believe for waterproof bags that may be used at or near the water or possibly encounter dark/dreary/wet conditions, a preferrable color to have and see :)

Again very much appreciate your asking.

Dave (D&A)

D&A

The Lowepro Dryzone 200 Backpack is still available. Except for trying some equipment indoors with it and taking it outside for a couple hours in preparation for a trip and project that never materialized, this backpack went unused. A fantastic value and a necessity if you're going to be carrying your expensive gear in inclement weather or at or near the water.

Dave