The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Like New Kino Flo Diva-Lite 401 Two Light Kit (120VAC); Kino Flo Tegra 4Bank Kit

ddanois

Hello,

I am selling my Kino Flo Diva-Lite 401 Two Light Kit for $1800(plus shipping). This kit sells for $2550 new without bulbs.

The lights were purchased for two specific photo/video shoots and bulbs only have approximately 20 hours of use to date.

This kit comes with everything as new and includes the hard rolling case. I originally purchased the daylight balanced bulbs (included with this kit) but these can be switched to other Kino Flo bulbs as required.

I am also selling 2 Kino Flo Tegra 4Bank Universal Kit with Hard Travel Case (100-240V) for $1200 each (plus shipping).

If you are interested in any of the above, please send me a PM with any questions. I can provide pictures to anyone seriously interested.

Many thanks,

Derek

ddanois

Reducing the price on the Diva-Lite two light kit to $1600 (plus shipping)!

Also, I am reducing the price of each Tegra to $1000.

Great deal on some fantastic lights. Will consider other offers or trades.

Thanks,
Derek

ddanois

Both Tegra Lights are still available.

These make great portrait, still-life and video lights.

Price Reduced to $950 each plus shipping.

Both units are Like New and come with the hard travel case and new bulbs.