The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D800e, 85 f1.8g, 50 f1.8g

FS: Nikon D800e with only 511 actuations.

Like new. Purchased from local dealer (USA) last year, serial no. 3002800. I have all the original box and material. Like new condition. Also included:
RRS L-bracket for camera
Nikon Remote Cord MC-30
2 Transcend 8gb 133x CF cards
2 Lexar Pro 8 gb 400x CF cards
Asking $2850 and I pay shipping, insurance, and paypal fees for US. International will be more.

SOLD!!! FS: Nikkor AF-S 85mm f/1.8 G - mint condition

Purchased new with Serial No. 601397. No marks on glass or lens. Comes with everything as new.

SOLD!!! Nikkor AF-S 50 mm f/1.8 G AF-D Lens in perfect condition.

I purchased the lens from local dealer last year. Serial No. 6003275. Comes with orginal box, manual, soft case, front and rear caps and the bayonet lens hood. The lens works perfectly and looks new.

Last edited:

aztwang

Can you confirm when the D800e waas purchased and have you verified if there is/was a left auto focus issue, Also did you have to A/F fine tune your lens's, if so how much?

Thanks

Don

Hi Don,

Camera was purchased from local dealer on June 25, 2012, and has USA Warranty. Fine tune lens adjustments were -1, +2, and 0 for my 35, 50, and 85 AF Nikkor lenses.

Also sent you a PM.

Patrick

I just finished testing the camera for the left side focusing issue and am happy to report the camera does not have the problem. It was from the second batch shipped to the US in June.

I have posted some test images to DropBox and would be happy to send a link if interested.

Thanks